Friday, May 27, 2011

My Quiz Redemption

Okay, so I got a 2.5 on the last quiz. I am hopping that if I fix one answer I can go to a 3.5. But I don't actually know the weight of the points, so if I need to redo another answer, just give me a shout out.

#5) Differentiate "environmental" from "environmental justice groups"

Environmental groups are more focused on nature for nature's sake. If there is a problem with animals in their habitat , these organizations bring awareness to the problem and try to resolve it. Whereas environmental justice groups are interested in harmoniously existing in nature and are more anthropocentric. They factor in a human element that determines the importance of a crisis. So groups that focus on toxic water in neighborhoods would be involved here.

Ja?

1 comment:

  1. Woah--It was kind of late when I wrote this: *hoping* not hopping...

    ReplyDelete